Dr. Basma Waleed Hazim Kashmoola
Extensive experience in academia, educational leadership, Director in different accreditation programs (Professional Diploma, Academic Diploma , University Program with National Qualification of Abu Dhabi and Ministry of Higher education in United Arab of Emirates ) and professional practice, over 14 years in Academic Educational Sector and International Training in the numerous Universities and institutions in the UAE., delivered extensive academic program , training programs in various elements of Business and different topics in Management
Article Title for scopus Index : Extent of Corporate Entrepreneurship in the Construction Firms in Dubai: Challenges and the opportunities of SMEs in UAE- Expected publication: July 201 19
Journal Title: International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management
Indexes & Publishers: http://www.irma-international.org/journal/international-journal-asian-business-information/1137/
- Assessor and Internal Verifier of Sharjah Institute for heritage under the prepration 2020-2021
- Professional Diploma (IBS), International Business Skills, 2011 , Liverpool university, UK.
- Certificate in Quick Book, Nevada Academe, 2006, Jordan.
- License to work as academic in Universities, 2006, Jordan.
– PhD Management Sciences “Utara University UUM (AACSB accredited), [city], Malaysia
Thesis Title: “The Moderating Role of Corp[orate Entrepreneurial Characteristics on the Relationship Between Employees’ Job Satisfaction and Intention to Leave in Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SMEs) of United Arab Emirates (UAE)”2018-2019
– MBA Business Administration Arab Academy, Amman, Jordan. March 2007
– Bachelor degree Business and Economic University of Mosul, [Mosul], Iraq,
* Professional Certifications
• Qualifi in Assessing (Internal Verifier) Vocational Achievement, Chestnut Education Group , UK 29/08/2021
• Qualifi level 3 (Assessor ) certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, Chestnut Education Group , UK 24/06/2021
• Professional Diploma (IBS), International Business Skills, 2011 , Liverpool university, UK
• Certificate in Quick Book, Nevada Academe, 2006, Jordan.
• License to work as academic in Universities, 2006, Jordan.
Selected Training and Consultancy Services Provided
• Conducted over 250 training programs in various aspects of Management and Human Resource Development across the UAE in English and Arabic. Examples include:
1. Stress Management.
2. Effective negotiation skills.
3. Professional Diploma in Contemporary Human Resource Management and Performance Assessment.
4. Career paths and identification of training needs.
5. Body Language Skills.
6. Program of creative skills in solving problems, conflicts and conflicts and the development of administrative communications in the work environment.
7. Balanced Scorecard.
8. Innovative leadership program and building high-performance teams.
9. Program of administrative correspondence and writing reports.
10. Time Management.
11. The program of objective thinking and its role in self-building.
12. Strategic Planning Program.
13. Program of Prepare and build human resource policies and organizational structures
14. Change Management